Polyphony Digital has released the patch notes for Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.40, we have the full patch notes for this update.
The update adds, among other things, five new vehicles. Below you will find the details of the update.
GT Sport Patch Notes 1.40
Main Features Implemented
– The following five cars have been added:
・Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ’69
・Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition
・Renault Sport Clio V6 24V ’00
・Toyota Sports 800 ’65
・Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19
– The “Sardegna – Road Track” track is now available in six different layouts:
・Sardegna – Road Track – A
・Sardegna – Road Track – A II
・Sardegna – Road Track – B
・Sardegna – Road Track – B II
・Sardegna – Road Track – C
・Sardegna – Road Track – C II
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been are now part of “GT League:”
・Endurance League, X2019 Competition Endurance Series
・Lightweight K Cup: Rounds 4 and 5
・Gr. B Rallycross: Rounds 4 and 5
・Group 1 Cup: Rounds 6 and 7
– “Goodwood Motor Circuit” has been added to the Circuit Experience.
– “Low-Angle – Ground Up” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Sport Mode
– You can now watch replays of the Top 10 Stars on the leader boards and load them as Ghost Cars for your “Qualifying Time Trial” (Daily Races) and “Free Practice” (Online Championships). Please note that during matchmaking, it will not be possible to watch replays or load Ghost Cars.
6. Physics Simulation Model
– The transmission systems for the following cars have been adjusted:
・Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 (*1) (*2)
・Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ’02 (*1) (*2)
・Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11 (*1) (*2)
・Maserati Granturismo S ’08 (*1)
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09 (*2)
(*1) An explanation has been added for the default “Semi-Automatic Transmission.”
(*2) It is no longer possible to use the full “Manual Transmission” mode when using an H-pattern shifter and clutch pedal controller.
– The simulation of gear changes on cars with manual transmissions has been updated:
・The time required to perform gear shifts with a paddle shift when the transmission is set to [Manual] has been reduced.
・When quickly changing gears in full “Manual Transmission” mode, mis-shifts will occur less frequently.
– It is now more difficult to accelerate in “N” gear if certain inputs are entered.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The penalty judgment algorithm related to shortcuts has been updated.
- Addressed the issue during rolling starts, where certain cars would drive onto the curb and perform a wheelie.
- Addressed the issue on the Fanatec® Wheel Base, where the analog sticks (on compatible wheel rims only) would not function if the Wheel Base was not updated to the latest firmware.
- Various other issues have been addressed.