Polyphony Digital developers released a new update for Gran Turismo Sport today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on November 13, 2020.
The GT Spoprt Update 1.62 is now available for download. This update adds the new car Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ “High performance” ’20, optimizations and bug fixes.
GT Sport Update 1.62 Patch Notes
– The following new car has been added:
・Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ “High performance” ’20
– The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:
・Nissan 04, 05
・Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
– The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favorite page, if they were added:
・Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We repaired the issue where the rear wheels of the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo and Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16 did not appear to turn when steering.
– We also attended to the issue where a network error [NE-21097097] sometimes resulted when attempting to access Sport mode after playing in Lobby.
– Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. The device name in the key assignment options has been changed to “Logitech G29/G923.”
– Various other issues have been addressed.