Polyphony Digital and its developers released a new update for GT Sport today. Among other things, this update adds some new vehicles and the Lewis Hamilton Challenge Challenge Mode has been added.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.50 is now available for download. Below you can find the official patch notes for this update.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.50 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
– The following five cars have been added
・BMW M3 Coupé ’03
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé
・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
・RUF CTR3 ’07
・TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16
2. Campaign Mode
– The ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ mode has been added(*);
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・’The Passion of Dr. Wankel’ Rounds 4 and 5
・’Boxer Spirit’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’X2019 Competition Endurance Series’ Round 4
– ‘Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps’ has been added to the Circuit Experience.
(*) The ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ is a paid DLC. In order to access this content you must purchase it from the PlayStation™Store.
3. Brand Central
– ‘RE Amemiya’ has been added to the Asia-Pacific section;
– ‘RUF’ has been added to the European section;
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The regenerative braking control of the 'Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo' has been adjusted;
- The deadzone for the throttle and brake pedals while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been increased;
- The force feedback caused by understeering while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been adjusted;
- Various other issues have been addressed.