H1Z1 has received a new update for the Playstation 4 version. With this update, there are bug fixes for lobbies, leaderboards, and other season 3 corrections.
H1Z1 Patch Notes February 28th
- Team members should now always display in the team lobby.
- Re-populated EU Leaderboards with recovered data from the initial few days after the Season 3 Game Update.
- Placement matches no longer incorrectly contribute to total matches on the Leaderboards.
- Leaderboards Average Kills now display up to 3 decimal points for more precise placement.
- Leaderboards Average Kills now only display for ranked users as intended.
- Users selected on the Leaderboards now display their characters correctly.
- Tiers are now issued after the fifth placement game, instead of the fourth, as intended.
- Challenge timer now correctly displays the refresh time in GMT (not PST) as intended.
- When previewing headwear, hoodies should now properly transition to the “hood down” state so that headwear is displayed as intended.
- Fixed airdrop crate interact failures when spamming the interact button (default: triangle). Continually pressing the button will now reset the interact timer.
- Spectate button no longer incorrectly shows up on the FFA end screens.
- All matches after the first 5 placement matches in each BR mode (solos, duos, and fives) will now correctly contribute to a player’s ranking regardless of match placement.