Daybreak has announced a new update to the H1Z1 PS4 version. The update or the patch should be installed at 8AM PDT, August 23.
As part of the H1Z1 update, the servers will go offline for about two hours.
The last H1Z1 patch had the version number 1.32, so the new patch should be version 1.33, we will check this as soon as the update is online.
New Arcade Mode Shotties & Snipers
In the next two weeks “Shotties & Snipers!” Will be available in Arcade mode. In the mode you can also find boxes with supplies and weapons. But only shotguns and sniper rifles will be included.
Shotties & Snipers will be playable at the following times:
- 10AM PDT on Friday, August 24 through 10AM PDT on Monday, August 27
- 10AM PDT on Friday, August 31 through 10AM PDT on Monday, September 3
- Landing two headshots with the SOCOM will now always eliminate the target, regardless of what helmet the target is wearing.
- Fixed a bug where pressing certain buttons while entering a vehicle would then prevent players from entering first person when aiming down sights.
- Skinned M40 Sniper Rifles now correctly count for the „One Eye Closed“ Trophy.
- Optimized smoke grenades for improved client performance, particularly when numerous smoke grenades are active in the vicinity.