H1Z1 Update 1.31 is now ready for download for all PS4 players. According to official H1Z1 1.31 patch notes, the new update includes some client performance optimizations, fixes for specific client crashes, and more. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.31 offers improvements in stability and performance. More information below.
H1Z1 1.31 Patch Notes for PS4
- Optimized the RPG for better client performance.
- Preview character no longer incorrectly appears on Crates screens after H1Z1 update 1.31.
- End of Match screen now properly displays rewards for Duos and Fives.
- Characters on the Main Menu no longer look washed out.
- H1Z1 1.31 added an X prompt on the Battle Pass Rewards screen.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some client crashes.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.31 performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.31.