H1Z1 Patch 1.42 is now available for all PS4 players. The update is very small, the download size is around 150 megabytes.
There is a new kind of crates! The Fumigator collection includes 10 helmets that match some of the community’s favorite favorite skins (like Rasta, Anarchy and Toxic) while offering a unique new look. This collection has some important similarities and important differences to standard boxes:
- As with a standard crate, you will receive an item for each opened box
- Unlike a standard box, the Fumigator Collection never guarantees a duplicate
- If you’re lucky and open a box of Legendary Rasta Fumigator Mask (a jackpot roll), you’ll automatically receive ALL helmets
- If luck is not on your side, do not worry – you are guaranteed to get all 10 helmets when you open 9 of these boxes
H1Z1 1.42 Patch Notes
- Added 7 new items to the Victory Crate:
- Blue Schematic AK-47 (Rare)
- Green Starred Armor (Uncommon)
- Lime Smiley Motorcycle Helmet (Uncommon)
- Triage Puffy Jacket (Uncommon)
- Turquoise Wave Parachute (Uncommon)
- Gray and Yellow Backpack (Common)
- Snakeskin Wrestling Tights (Common)
- You’ll now receive a notification when downing an opposing player.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the character to not fully render.
- Magnums no longer one-shot a player through helmets when using hipfire.
- Credits should now be updated properly in the UI when scrapping duplicates.
- RPG-7 rockets no longer render in and out when previewed in Customization.
- Cleaned up character animations when shooting your last rocket and aiming down sights.
- Cleaned up character animations when taking damage from gas grenades.
- Fixed several minor user interface issues.