Valve Corporation developers released a new PC update for Half-Life Alyx today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 9th.
The Half-Life Alyx Update 1.2.1 can now be downloaded. With today’s patch there are further adjustments and bug fixes.
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes
- Fixes for issues with carrying contained objects (e.g. objects in a crate).
- Fix for hand orientation on Windows MR and Vive systems.
- Fix for some missing haptic feedback on Windows MR systems.
- Fix for controller systems that don’t have support for skeletal hand animation.
- Fix for exhausting GPU memory on Proton.
- Fix for several crashes.
- Fix for not properly falling back to English subtitles when selecting a language in Steam that is unsupported by Half-Life: Alyx.
- Improved rendering of Japanese narrow subtitles.
- Fixed a regression which rendered an empty subtitle panel even if the subtitles were only visible in the spectator window.
- Localization improvements in multiple supported languages.