Valve Corporation developers released a new PC update for Half-Life Alyx today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on May 20th.
The Half-Life Alyx Update 1.3.1 can now be downloaded. With today’s patch there are further adjustments and bug fixes.
Half-Life Alyx Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed Hammer’s “entity-only” compile mode not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented interactive prefabs and other physics entities from compiling correctly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Start Game with Addons” from working with “Original Maps”.
- Fixed a bug where loading a mis-configured addon could result in getting stuck at the loading screen.
- Fixed a bug that could cause point_worldtext rendering to be corrupted.
- Numerous crash fixes and other minor fixes.