Guerrilla Games released a new PC update for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Below are the full patch notes for this update on November 4.
The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.07 is now available for download, PC only. Today’s update fixes a few bugs and ithere are graphical improvements.
HZD PC Edition Patch Notes 1.07
- CPUs that have more than 16 cores might experience a higher amount of instability
- Some players are experiencing graphical settings issues, such as HDR not working correctly.
- Some players are experiencing performance issues on specific GPUs or hardware combinations.
- We’re aware of and continue to investigate issues that are not yet solved on both the player-compiled lists by u/EvilMonkeySlayer and u/Rampage572 – thank you!
- Anisotropic Filtering now works correctly
- The mandatory/unskippable shader optimisation step at first launch has been removed
- Shaders are now pre-optimised in the game’s Main Menu, but can be skipped
- Shaders are also optimised dynamically in-game