Guerrilla Games released a new PC Steam update for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition. Below are the full patch notes for this update on November 24.
The Horizon Zero Dawn Update 1.08 is now available for download, PC only. Today’s update fixes a few bugs, graphical and Performance improvements.
HZD PC Edition Patch Notes 1.08
- Fixed an audio crash when using mono audio devices
- Fixed a crash that could happen in certain circumstances on 5.1 audio devices
- Fixed a crash in NetPresenceManager
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur during Shader optimization
- Fixed a crash in PlacementMeshUpdateJob that occurred on machines with more than 16 cores
- Fixed a start-up crash for CPUs that do not support AVX instructions
- Potential fix for dialogue sounding metallicy and blown out for some users
- Improved VRAM budgeting which should help prevent VRAM-related instability and improve general performance and reduce micro-stutters
- Improved Clouds performance on high and ultra settings
- Improved swap-chain buffering to allow for smoother frame-pacing
- Fixed clouds looking pixelated in certain windowed resolutions
- Added FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening functionality to Graphics Settings