Crytek released a new hotfix update for Hunt Showdown today and we have all the details. The Hunt Showdown Update 188.8.131.52 is now available for download, for all platforms.
Today’s patch only fixes a few minor issues, that’s about it.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
- Tentative fix applied to potentially resolve the issue of freezing on the loading screen every few rounds.
- Fixed a bug that meant igniting immolators would not burn nearby players as intended.
- Fixed an issue where explosive ammo would not play the correct headshot audio when another player was killed by the explosion damage.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the progress bar on weapons to not appear in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the wrong requirements being displayed in the Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with the unlock progression of the Martini Henry. Kills with this weapon will now be calculated correctly for the weapon progression.