Today, August 31, there’s a new hotfix update for Hunt Showdown. We’ll tell you what the new patch includes here.
The new Hunt Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 can now be downloaded from Steam. There are just a few tweaks and bug fixes. Unfortunately, we do not know the file size, we will add the data as soon as we have it.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 220.127.116.11
- Fixed a bug that resulted in item counts not updating correctly in the regular store page when purchasing items through the event store page.
- Fixed the @ui_string in the Bow & Arrow entry in the Book of weapons to show the correct title for the entry.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in inconsistencies when trying to remove traits for a hunter.
- Fixed a bug that caused the matchmaking timer and text to be visible behind the event screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the wrong icons to show for the bow unlocks on the event progression page.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “hire” and “reshuffle” buttons to overlap on the recruitment screen.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed a bug where the pop-up for the wayfarer and the waxwing were not the same format.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the Bow and Throwing Axe not being rewards for the daily/weekly challenges.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mouse cursor to appear in-game and remain on the screen.
- Fixed the translation of the “Verbana” knife in several languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the audio from clues to loop if a clue was collected the moment the boss was banished.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the event welcome and chose your path pages from appearing for new players when they first login.
- Fixed a bug that caused the discount timer to change randomly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Armoured to become stuck in doorways after breaking down the door.
- Fixed several tooltips for the bow that incorrectly displayed character strings instead of the intended details.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dual wield icon to not correctly display when it is possible to dual wield.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the Bow custom ammo after prestiging.
- Fixed a bug that caused the locked custom ammo for the bow to appear darker than other locked ammo types.
- Fixed a bug that allowed “The Waxwing” to be granted as a prestige unlock.
- Fixed several bugs tied to the after-match report in relation to event related unlock pop-ups.
- Fixed a bug that caused double event pop-ups to appear when unlocking an event item through the progression path.