Today, September 7, there’s a new hotfix update 220.127.116.11 for Hunt Showdown. We’ll tell you what the new patch includes.
The new Hunt Showdown Update 18.104.22.168 can now be downloaded from Steam. There are just a few bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, we do not know the file size, we will add the data as soon as we have it.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
- Increased the chance to encounter the new time of day – Sundown.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to encounter the 0x20007 error when queueuing for Quickplay.
- Fixed a bug that causaed the legendary skins tied to throwabale items to be removed from the weapon when hitting AI.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to T-pose for one frame after being killed.
- Fixed an issues that caused aspects of the “Thrid Son” legendary hunter to not be visible when GPU tessellation was enabled.
- Improved visibility / lowered obstructions for Scopes in certain times of day by reducing lens reflections while in ADS. Applies to all scoped weapons.
Source: Hunt Showdown