Update 1.5 was released today for all Hunt Showdown console players. PC players received this update on March 9th. The hotfix update 15.0.2 has now been released on Steam and we have all the details about the bug fixes.
The Hunt Showdown Update 184.108.40.206 is now available for download on Steam. The file size is not yet known to us.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 220.127.116.11 on March 18
Full Metal Jacket:
- FMJ rounds no longer have a base damage reduction over regular ammo. They will still have a slower muzzle velocity.
- FMJ rounds will now retain more of its damage after the first few wall penetrations.
- All FMJ rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Spitzer ammo will retain slightly more damage after the first few wall penetrations. It will still have less base damage than regular ammo.
- All spitzer rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
We wanted to make sure that ammo types that have a strong focus on wall penetration to actually make a significant impact in these scenarios, but we felt that FMJ was not performing as well as expected, therefore, we have made some minor changes to the amount of damage that is lost when penetrating multiple surfaces.
- Updated some ammunition stats in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spider and Assassin to become stuck or die in unreachable positions.
- Fixed an issue where the charge animation for the Winfield Centennial would play faster than intended. The animation will now be in line with the rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some weapon stats showing the incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect amount of XP being granted for kills. The XP will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a server performance issue that could occur from igniting several oil pools simultaneously.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur due to crossbow bolts being stuck in barricaded doors.
- Fixed several minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where extra info on the death screen could overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that result in the ELO arrows being hidden incorrectly.