The major update 1.4.1 for Hunt Showdown is now live! We have all the information about this big update 1.4.1 on July 16.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.10 will be available for download shortly, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The highlights are the Dual Wielding, Trials Mode and new Legendaries. The update is quite large and includes many improvements and bug fixes in addition to the new content.
Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 1.10
These are the last patch notes from the test server! As soon as Crytek releases the Live Patch Notes, we will update this article!
Dual Wielding – Double the gun, double the fun. This Update brings the long-awaited Dual Wielding feature, available when using two identical handguns.
Trials Mode – You have asked, and we listened! We are happy to introduce the first iteration of our PVE mode – Trials! Explore the maps, complete difficult challenges, and collect Trial Stars for exclusive rewards.
New Legendaries – The update brings three shiny new Legendaries as well as two other exclusively unlockable with the Trials Mode!
Dual Wielding Handguns is a new and exciting feature in Hunt:Showdown, allowing players to equip and use two handguns at the same time.
All available handguns that can be used for dual-wielding:
- Pair of Nagant M1895
- Pair of Nagant M1895 Silencer
- Pair of Caldwell Conversion Pistol
- Pair of Caldwell Conversion Chain Pistol
- Pair of Caldwell Conversion Uppercut
- Pair of Caldwell Pax
- Pair of Caldwell Pax Claw
- Pair of Bornheim No.3
- Pair of Bornheim No.3 Extended
- Pair of Nagant M1895 Officer
- Pair of Nagant M1895 Officer Brawler
- Pair of Lemat Mark II
- Pair of Dolch 96
- Every Handgun can be equipped for dual-wield as a “matched pair”.
- A second handgun of the same type can now be added to the same weapon slot.
- The slot will convert to medium size when the second pistol is equipped.
- It is possible to mix normal and Legendary versions of the same type as matched pairs.
- Dual Wielding is available from Rank 1 and does not require any unlocks via Traits.
- Equipped weapon pairs can not be broken up while playing; you are committed to use them as pairs until extraction.
- When looting a dead Hunter, you can pick up their dual-wield sets just like you would any other medium-sized weapons.
- Weapons have to be fired in sequence one after the other.
- The rhythm is dictated by the shooter, allowing players to experiment.
- Hunters can either go for a steady, constant fire-rate or try faster two-taps with longer breaks in-between shots.
- Recoil is increased over single-handed handguns, making it harder to stay on target (esp. with more powerful handguns).
- Effective rate of fire is increased, but still lower than the rapid burst from a single-action revolver using fanning.
- Aiming Down Sights (ADS) will only apply a slight zoom, with the guns moving a bit closer to the center of the screen.
- Weapon Sights are not used at all, reducing range drastically over other weapons.
- Dual-wielding accuracy only benefits minimally from crouching (just like with Fanning and Levering Traits).
- Weapons are reloaded at the same time in sequence, one bullet at a time.
- Extra ammo pools are added up.
New Trait added: Ambidextrous
- Available for 3 Upgrade points
- Available at Bloodline Rank 44
- “Quicker reloading of matched pairs, and custom clip reloads for semi-auto pistol sets.”
With this update, we are finally releasing a feature that we had on our roadmap for quite some time! Dual-Wielding aka Akimbo. It’s a major upgrade for all handguns, allowing them to be used in a completely new way. So far, players could choose to fire them conventionally – or by unlocking the Fanning trait – as rapid fire single-action revolvers from the hip. A third option now becomes available by choosing to equip not one, but two into one slot. Where shooting a handgun normally is best for precision, and using fanning or rapid-firing a semi-automatic pistol gives a short burst of impressive firepower up-close, dual-wielding sits somewhere in the middle between them: Not as precise and not as fast, but with double the ammo capacity, perfect for suppressing fire or taking on hordes.
Now, why would players want to equip a matched dual pair of handguns? We think there are a number of different appealing scenarios here. Firstly, the option is available from Rank 1 on and doesn’t require any traits. You just have to combine it with another medium slot weapon, like a sawn-off shotgun or rifle. This makes a pair of dual-wield Nagant M1895 the strongest rapid fire option for new players right out of the box. Secondly, it gives players impressive firepower to deal with mobs and to take part in prolonged fire-fights. Having double the extra ammo capacity means you can keep on firing for a longer time while keeping the enemy away from that window or that corner, allowing your team to take the initiative and move around more freely. While accuracy is much reduced, even only hitting the 3rd or 4th shot still hurt, and those lucky headshots are still a very real possibility. Lastly, when assaulting a strongpoint, such as a boss arena, dual-wielded handguns are much more flexible compared to Fanning as they reach out to more than double the average effective combat range, allowing you fight along corridors or inside larger rooms where Fanning shots would prove less effective.
Dual-wielding brings a new component to Hunt’s gameplay. Some will love it for its coolness factor, others will find it ‘disgusting’ as it goes against the long bullet meta of the “perfect shot”. We hope that there is something in it for everybody, and that it opens up room for new battle tactics, easier combat against monsters as a backup (those Hellhound’s won’t be laughing when you bring 12 instead of 6 shots of your favorite revolver), as well as more intense shootouts with medium-sized inventory kits. There are a lot of options to explore and we are eager to hear your opinions on it!
Trials Mode (PvE)
Trials is a new singleplayer game mode aimed at new Hunters and veterans alike, allowing to explore the world of Hunt:Showdown and complete different types of special assignments.
What can I do in Trials?
- Explore the world freely without any enemies and get a feeling for Lawson Delta and Stillwater Bayou.
- Move around at will or teleport directly to any compound.
- Ever wanted to try out that risky jump? Now you can without the fear of losing your Hunter!
- Complete Trial challenges along the way to learn about interesting weapons, enemies and locations.
- There are a total of 15 trials players can discover and master.
- Parkour Trials challenge your movement skills and take you along interesting paths.
- Sniper Trials let you practice your aim in ranged combat.
- Wave Trials require you to deal with groups of enemies with a variety of equipment.
- All Trials can also be teleported to directly without the need of walking around the world.
- Unlock exclusive rewards by collecting stars for completing Trials.
- There are a total of 45 stars to be earned (3 per Trial).
- Reaching a certain amount of stars unlock interesting rewards such as Hunt Dollars, Blood Bonds and advanced gear.
- Dedicated Hunters can also try to unlock two Exclusive Legendary weapons.
- “Flat-Out for Flatboats” – Lockbay Docks – Try not to get shredded by Concertina Armoreds, while racing from checkpoint to checkpoint before time runs out.
- “Riding the Line” – Devant Ranch – Race against the clock while taking down Hives with your crossbow. Don’t get poisoned!
- “A Cursory Investigation” – Pitching Crematorium – Navigate the underground maze and beat the clock, avoiding bear traps and Immolators on your way!
- “Nightly Apparation” – Port Reeker – Charge through tight corridors and wooden walkways, be wary of the sharp teeth lurking in the dark corners!
- “Fool’s Honor” – Cyprus Hut’s – Kill monsters of various types with your Lebel 1886 Marksman rifle, but don’t let anyone die to fire!
- “For Whoom the Bell Tolls” – Healing-Waters Church – Chalk up enough headshots with your trusty Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper before the time runs out!
- “Cut Firwoord” – Reynard Mill & Lumber – Make use of your Mosin-Nagant M1891 Sniper and keep those Immolators from burning it all down!
- “A Corpse for a Corpse” – Slaughterhouse – Hunt down Meatheads with your rapid-fire lever-action Winfield, while fending off hordes of Grunts!
- “Fall Where They May” – Catfish Grove – Always keeping stock of your ammunition, mow down hordes of Hives and Grunts with your Avtomat machinegun!
- “A Futile Undertaking” – Stillwater Bend – Avoiding packs of Hellhounds, bring down the scattered Immolators with your carbine and pistol!
- “Can’t Rob Empty Graves” – Blanchett Graves – Eliminate Concertina Armoreds with your rifle and bayonet. Every shot counts!
- “Big Game Connoisseur” – Darrow Livestock – Nitro Express Rifles were designed for hunting big game like elephants, but they also do the trick with Meatheads!
- “Hive Brood” – Alice Farm – Make every shot count and retrieve your bolts to make them count again, as you battle against Grunts and Hives!
- “Fisherman’s Tale” – Scupper Lake – Isolate and kill Concertina Armoreds while fighting off packs of Hellhounds. Don’t get bitten!
- “Fire in the Bones” – The Chapel of Madonna Noire – Hunt down Immolators in the ruins of the burned out chapel, keep clear from the flames!
- Unlock Legendary Specter 1882 Bayonet “Tartufai” when reaching 20 Trial Stars
- Unlock Lengedary Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine “The Cordwainer” when reaching 45 Trial Stars
It can be hard for new players to learn the lay of the land and all the little secrets of the Bayou with the constant pressure of encountering other players. Trials aim to give them a chance to practice before venturing on into the Bayou and competing with other Hunters. Without this pressure, players can now spend more time preparing for real encounters, making it easier to move on to Bounty Hunt when they feel ready, equipped with map knowledge, basic combat skills and a good understanding of the horrors that await them.
In addition, veterans can hone their skills and show that they really mastered the game with a perfect score of earned Stars and access to the exclusive Legendary weapons to brag with.
With Trials, we are finally adding a PvE component to the game that has been missing for a long time. It’s a new pillar of Hunt:Showdown that can attract new players, who are less focused on fighting others, but rather enjoy the game and its setting in different ways offline. We plan on expanding the Trials experience with future updates, adding more challenges and additional exclusive rewards for players to unlock. The first batch of Trials have been around Stillwater Bayou. The next batch will be focused on the second map, Lawson Delta.
Please tell us what you like, what you are missing, and in what direction you would like to see the new game-mode Trials grow!
Extra Ammo Capacity
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 from 35 to 21
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Silencer from 35 to 21
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Precision from 35 to 21
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Deadeye from 35 to 21
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Caldwell Conversion Pistol from 30 to 18
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Caldwell Conversion Chain Pistol from 30 to 18
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Bornheim No. 3 from 15 to 10
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Bornheim No. 3 Extended from 15 to 10
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Bornheim No. 3 Match from 15 to 10
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Officer from 21 to 14
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Officer Brawler from 21 to 14
- Reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine from 21 to 14
- Added more hints to the Training mode in order to give new players a better idea how to survive their first matches
- Added a new pop-up after the player finishes the Training to better highlight the available options.
- Play Trials
- Play Bounty Hunt
New Legendary Weapons
- Added Mosin-Nagant Avtomat: “Wolf’s Mouth” for 500 Blood Bonds
- Added Lebel 1886: “Spring Chicken” for 500 Blood Bonds
- Added Caldwell Conversion Uppercut: “Lord’s Prayer” for 500 Blood Bonds
- In addition to our previous matchmaking rules, the system now will attempt to match you with a player matching your Prestige rank when searching for a Random Partner.
- Writing in Chat now gives audio feedback.
- Weapons now display the amount of ammo they hold before picking them up from the ground.
- Fixed an issue which caused the spread of the Romero 77 Handcannon to be too tight.
- Fixed an issue where Hellfire Bombs or other fire explosives wouldn’t show hit feedback.
- Fixed missing blur around the scope of the Martini-Henry Marksman.
- Fixed several smaller animation glitches related to weapon handling.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Crossbow to deal less damage than it should have.
- Fixed a bug where the small weapon was unequipped after unloading from Bounty Hunt or after restarting the game.
- Fixed a bug where player got kicked from group with a 0x20007 crylcoud error.
- Fixed an issue where gramophones & pianos could stop the currently playing song before it was finished.
- Fixed a rare issue where burning caused a high pitched sound effect for other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused Doctor Grunts to not spawn during any contracts.
- Fixed an issue where Grunts would not die by triggering Poison Trip Mines.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sticky Bombs to instantly explode when detached from the assassin while he changes forms.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sticky Bombs to get stuck in the air when detached from the assassin while he changes forms.
- Fixed an issue which caused looted weapons to be marked as non-contraband.
- Fixed an issue which caused the ‘Hide Statistics’ checkbox to not fully revert to the previous status if a player cancels and confirms to lose unsaved changes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Wellspring Bounty” statistic to always be 0.
- Fixed several localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where the extraction banner had a way too small font size in German.
- Fixed an issue where ammo box spawns were missing in some cases.
- After finishing a challenge (Trial Mode) it might happen that you have -1/-1 displayed in the weapon slot.
- Trials: Wave challenges might not award you the correct amount of stars.
- Trials: Wave challenges may continue to run after the timer has expired.
- Trials: The challenge win condition texts are cut off in several languages.
- Trials: Rewards text is cut off for trials and doesn’t fit into the pop-up window.
- Trials: Parts of challenge texts aren’t translated in all languages.
- Trials: Failed trial text in Russian is too long for the screen.
- Dual Wield icon might show up in other places on the equipment screen by accident.
- Trials: The map background does not update correctly if you have loaded into another map before.
- Dual Wield: Second equipped dual wield weapon cannot be cleaned while part of a matched pair.
- Missing String: @ui_hint_interact_swap_4_1 gets displayed when a player has to drop two dual-wielded weapons for a large one.
- Double-clicking on two contraband weapons equips one contraband and buys and equips a regular one.
- Dual Wield: Wrong ammo amount gets displayed for dual wield weapons when looting them.
- Dual Wield: Tooltip for the dual wield icon can be wrong when one Legendary is equipped.
- Missing String: @ui string when exchanging Caldwell Pax pair with other weapons.
- Some users might receive high package loss message (You are experiencing high package loss issues).
- Trials: Text gets cut off in all languages in timed challenges.
- No proper error/message in case the player doesn’t get a backend connection due to Steam authentication problem.
- No shortcuts for “Back” and “Show mission details” in Mission Summary screen.
- Minimal orange highlighting on the health bar in some scenarios.
- Interact and Dark Sight can be assigned to the same button .
- Leaderboard is missing Bounty Hunt entries .
- ‘Back’ button in Trials screen is overlapping with some items .
- Dual Wield: When one bullet is missing in one weapon of a pair, not both ammo counters are displayed.
- Sometimes not all UI elements can stream in when loading into a match.
- Leaderboard might take very long to update when switching from ‘World’ to ‘Friends’ .
- Leaderboard column for kills and assist shows only kills .
- After assigning the “F” key to another function, it can’t be reassigned to its two original functions.
- After leaving a group and queuing for QP the button “Please wait” gets active/red again .
- Filters in Roster or Store don’t work properly.
- Buy button triggers buy+equip after equipping an item with double click .
- Fire control in 3D viewer isn’t working anymore when fast entering, leaving and entering again .
- Daily Challenge might show the wrong reward .
- A lot of weapons in the death screen are not centered (collection).
- Unequip button doesn’t unequip dual wield weapons at once.
- Dual wield equipped weapons are getting unequipped when buying the 3rd of the same weapon.
- The clean button is still visible when filters aren’t matching an item.
- An equipped weapon isn’t always displayed on top of the list in the equipment screen.
- Shadow for weapons and hunter missing on the death screen.
- Death screen displays different ELO from PvP rating and Summary Screen.
- No pop up for overnight claimed challenges.
- The “recruit hunter” button in legendary hunters news screen doesn’t lead the player to legendary hunter recruit screen.
- No discard prompt when unequipping a contraband legendary while already having one of the kind.
- No shortcuts for Back and Show mission details in Mission Summary screen.
- Not unlocked item doesn’t get equipped when the player has to dismiss the currently equipped item.
- Statistic for ‘Wellspring bounty’ doesn’t display the correct number (includes Rifts).
- Replacing a consumable with another one won’t jump to next free slot.
- ‘Report Player’ button doesn’t get removed after a report was submitted (profile window needs to be closed to get it removed).
- Report and open profile button are overlapping in player profile screen in Russian.
- Text is overlapping assigned space in report player screen in Russian.
- Slot selection doesn’t jump to next slot when replacing a contraband with a new item when the dismiss pop-up appears.
- Dying to the poison cloud of a poison trip mine displays an empty death screen.
- Challenge text is overlapping the transparent text box.
- Unloading from training leads to continuously displayed training lobby behind other tabs.
- When queuing for QP, the other tabs can still be selected.
- When queuing in a team the Training and Contract tab can still be selected.
- Wrong calculation of weapons in the roster when having dual wield equipped.
- When prestiging for the first time with a new user folder the game asks again for the control scheme.
- Sometimes weapon can drop on top of each other and it is hard to loot the correct one.
- News: Images are displayed darker than the original.
- Sorting in the leaderboard by a different rating doesn’t work.
- Bloodline message display on new bloodline when going from Trials to trial rewards.
- Reward text is cut off for trials and doesn’t fit into the window.
- Russian: Big dynamite bundle text is cut off in reward page.
- Trials: Only the first reward gets displayed in a pop-up when claiming more than one.
- Replay training button starts a more difficult mission.
- HUD – Always visible equipment bar doesn’t update after trial start/end/restart.
- Ammo counter for the LeMat doesn’t update correctly after specific steps .
- Picking up a small weapon during a weapon switch animation (from large to small) ends in swapping the wrong weapon.
- When picking up dual-wields in exchange for a large weapon only a pickup message is displayed.
- Ammo indicator on looting a hand crossbow poison has two counters.
- Ammo indicator for looting doesn’t update when the ammo pool gets updated.
- In some cases, the Butcher can get no damage from a sticky bomb.
- Trials: AI is able to spawn multiple times at the same spot in trials mode.
- Trials: Banishing an Immolator after waiting a bit doesn’t play audio and visual effects.
- Trials: “No enemy dies through fire” condition sometimes fails to trigger.
- Trials: Blue shimmer from AI in dark sight might sometimes be broken.
- Some AI spawns very close to a player spawn and might attack them during ‘Waiting for players’.
- Hellhounds might glitch over obstacles on the ground.
- AI can attack a closer hiding player instead of the sound source that triggers the AI.
- AI might be able to block headshots with their body.
- Butcher can sometimes be observed walking sideways or backwards.
- Hive swarm can disappear as soon as their target is dead.
- Sticky Bomb might not deal damage on the explosion when it hits the Assassin.
- Grunt AI might get stuck in animation loop on a slope.
- Grunts with two torches can ignite a player on the second swing if they got blown out by a choke bomb.
- Hive might be able to spawn two swarms.
- Immolator interacts with already dead AI.
- Immolator that opens a door doesn’t walk through it and gives the player enough time to close it again.
- Meathead can sometimes get stuck at corners.
- Meathead death animation is inconsistent across clients.
- Meathead is sometimes missing leeches and may not react to the player.
- Concertina armored can damage and kill a player from a distance in some cases.
- Meathead attack can deal too much damage in some scenarios.
- The spider can get stuck in death animation in boss lair at Port Reeker.
- A single grunt can get totally distracted by something and doesn’t react to the player at all.
- The Spider might attack a player more than three times in frenzy if no other player is in the arena.
- Hellhounds ignited with a fusee in deep water visually burn forever.
- Any attack of AI which instantly explodes a barrel that is set on fire, doesn’t damage the AI.
- Concertina armored can damage player through walls.
- It can happen that some AI don’t spawn in Trials.
- Meatheads behavior might break in wave challenge.
- The Assassin sometimes has issues to differentiate between players above or below him.
- Dual-Wield: Interrupting the reload of dual-wielded LeMat shotgun shells breaks the logic.
- Dual-Wield: LeMat Mark II has a varying bullet insertion.
- Dual-Wield: Wrong logic being used when the Bornheim gets reloaded with one bullet in the chamber.
- LoD for dual pistols disappears too early in some cases.
- Dual-Wield: Cylinder for the Lemat has no rotation animation in a dual wield setup.
- Dual-Wield: Last held Dual Wield weapons don’t get removed on extraction and can be looted.
- It can happen that the player model is stuck on spawn but the player can still move around (using a ladder fixes this).
- The camera might get stuck in some cases related to the Flare Pistol/reloading guns above an area with underground.
- Dual-Wield: Bornheim Extended sometimes doesn’t reload fully (one bullet doesn’t get reloaded).
- In rare cases, the player is unable to loot weapons, ‘Ammo Full’ displayed on pressing F.
- Sometimes the crosshair for the throwing knife can disappear during a mission.
- Changing to spectate while the burning audio is on the corpse makes the burning audio get stuck.
- Trials: The player keeps shooting if a challenge fails during the shot.
- Trials: It can happen that player won’t start with full HP into a replayed trial.
- Poison effect from a hive or spider can be stuck on player.
- Sometimes a hand (or both) cannot stream in and be invisible.
- The camera is stuck while aiming with a gun after specific steps in underground areas.
- Vetterli (Deadeye) can get jammed (when there’s no bullet in the chamber).
- Having toggle for aim and sprint in gunslinger scheme delays the start of sprinting.
- No lightning for the player that activates the wellspring in Quickplay.
- Crosshair size doesn’t adjust when changing the fire mode on the LeMat mark II.
- Quickplay: It can happen that weapons don’t get attached properly to the player.
- Bornheim extended sometimes doesn’t reload fully (one bullet doesn’t get reloaded).
- Dual Wield: Wrong logic being used when the Bornheim gets reloaded with one bullet in the chamber.
- It can happen that player model is stuck on spawn but the player can still move.
- Hive Bomb throw cannot be canceled anymore by holding the item in the hands.
- Downed enemy gives hitmarkers for bomb lance bolt hits.
- Pressing ‘x’ while aiming down sight transitions into hip fire.
- Player can burn to death while being in the salvation animation in Quickplay.
- Sometimes a downed hunter doesn’t get set on fire even tho it looks like he is complete in the flames.
- Electric lamp has a light source shining to the right.
- Player is able to lose control over character tabbing out and in again in some cases.
- Sometimes people randomly un-ADS from their weapons.
- Weapon might be wrongfully re-selected when using a consumable and switching to another consumable.
- Kills made by a fully dead hunter (but still in-game) might not be awarded to the player.
- Bornheim can have the wrong ammo amount in the weapon when reloading an uneven amount of ammo while 1/2 are in the weapon.
- Player can create reload issues in specific scenarios when picking up ammo on an empty extra pool during a reload.
- Fire keeps on burning off chunks when switching from healing with a first aid kit over to stopping fire with ‘F’.
- Gunslinger has different sensitivities for melee weapons and normal guns.
- Looting a Hunter in QP can sometimes give no loot at all.
- Sometimes when vaulting the player can get synced inside the objects and be stuck.
- Sometimes not everything of an extracted player gets removed on the extract .
- Wrong sensitivity gets used when a player is on a ladder .
- Player keeps shooting if a challenge fails mid-shot .
- Player leaves crouch unintentionally on certain key combinations .
- Sometimes a player is unable to loot weapons, ‘Ammo Full’ displayed on pressing F.
- Used up tools get replaced when the player picks up a new tool in Quickplay.
- Standing close in front of a window and light meleeing doesn’t break the window.
- The last selected Tool or Consumable shadow is stuck to the player’s hand in 1p .
- When only one bullet gets reloaded in the Bornheim (extended) the weapon might dryfire.
- Nagant officer brawler cannot chain melee attacks properly.
- Sometimes after picking up a gun or changing fire mode the player can’t aim down sight.
- Sometimes when shooting the player starts meleeing instead.
- It can happen when exchanging dual-wielded weapons often on a loot create that the interaction point. is inside the proxy and the player needs to shoot the weapon to be able to loot it.
- Dual-Wield: Various animation issues with dual wield weapons.
- Hive Bomb light and heavy melee have a weird arm animation in first person.
- Animation breaks when player opens the ‘esc’ menu while picking a clue.
- Player can’t shoot during an ADS transition.
- Player might be unable to fire when fast switching from an iron sight shot to fanning.
- Player might punch when trying to shoot an empty Quad Derringer.
- Stopping sprint while executing a melee attack doesn’t transition to hip fire aim.
- The Nagant M1895 only seems to fire 6 times when the gun is fired rapidly but all 7 shots count.
- Winfield can empty itself server-side after the player gets revived or swapping weapons.
- In a specific ammo scenario, the left Bornheim plays an animation without hand.
- Bomblance switches and stays in ADS mode after reloading without player input.
- Running while the map is open bends the player model after some way.
- Arm briefly twists around when executing a light melee with the Romero Handcanon in third person.
- Romero talon spins briefly around when executing a heavy melee in third person.
- Player animation isn’t reset properly on replay while holding a world item.
- One of the 3 caged dogs might survive shot lantern for a while longer than the others.
- Items can be clients side still on a loot box after someone else picked it up before in Quickplay.
- ‘No enemy dies through fire’ condition sometimes fails to trigger in Trials mode.
- In some cases, clients might freeze during gameplay.
- Kill view for teamkills can be broken (when a kill-view is available).
- In some cases, weapons can be client-side on the wrong position and therefore not be looted.
- Frozen/crashed/disconnected players keep walking into the last known input direction and never stop.
- The players can experience desync between client and server (walking on edges/slopes).
- Choke Bomb might look different through the fog.
- It can happen that the game crashes when returning from Trials with stars earned during some missions.
- In rare cases, Hunters can sometimes not stream in completely .
- Sheriff Hardin skin has no texture beneath his coat.
- Sometimes a hand (or both) cannot stream in and be invisible.
- Players might sometimes experience desyncs/rubberbanding during gameplay.
- Sometimes with a Taiwanese keyboard layout, the input gets blocked and the player can’t move or only execute some specific keys.
- There can be situations with not getting the beacon audio after playing a Trials mission.
- Depth of field can be enabled despite having it disabled in the settings.