Crytek uploaded a new Hunt Showdown update to the test servers today. We have all information about the Test Server Update on June 24th.
The Hunt Showdown Update 1.4.1 (Test Server) is now available and can be installed. The previous patch notes only contain bug fixes.
Hunt Showdown Test Server Update 1.4.1
- Balancing pass on some of the Trials challenges.
- Fixed a bug where player got kicked from group with a 0x20007 crylcoud error.
- Fixed an issue where ammo box spawns were missing in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the reward text was cut off for some Trials and did not fit into the window.
- Fixed an issue where the extraction banner had a way too small font size in German.
- Fixed a bug where the Map displayed in the Trials Menu was the last one you played.
- Fixed an issue where failed challenge requests did not revert beacon state to active.
- Fixed a bug where challenges could be started while another one was already running.
- Fixed a bug where the small weapon was unequipped after unloading from Bounty Hunt or after restarting the game.