The Multiplayer shooter Insurgency Sandstorm has recieved the Update Hotfix 5 – Patch 1.7 is ready for Download. We have the complete Patch Notes of this Update.
New World Interactive has released the update, Insurgency Update 1.7 can now be downloaded. The update has now been released first for the PC version, the console players will have to wait a few days.
Insurgency Sandstorm: Update 1.7 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue causing maps to load in with no class or faction options until players leave and rejoin the match
- Further reduced occurrences of having floating magazines after resupply and added additional logging to catch more edge cases causing this issue
- When scavenging ammunition from certain weapons with a skin, the skinned magazine will only display in third-person and not in first-person
- A new player’s default cosmetics that they see on start up may sometimes not be of a consistent color scheme. Please go down to supply and bitch to whoever is on duty until they give you the right gear.
- When using the Picture-in-picture Scope Setting, some optics may not display correctly
- While aiming down sights with some illuminated optics will cause the crosshair to stutter when the weapon is moved
- Some hints that reference key bindings are showing as <Unbound> in the loading screen dialogue
- There are some cosmetic clipping issues that are only visible when players join a round that is already in progress
- The Commander voice over for requesting an observer while attempting to use Binoculars away from an Observer is not always playing properly
- AKM underbarrel grenade launcher’s reload animations are missing the shells
- Floating weapons and equipment can sometimes be seen after resupplying which could be supernaturally related (have called Epic’s Bustin’ Division [EBD])
- Purchased cosmetics are not being properly sorted at the top of the list
- The Laser Sight is incorrectly showing the ‘New’ yellow dot indicator (intended for new night equipment) until it has been selected at least once
- Replays recorded at night will be shown in the day
- There is an exploitable issue with certain magazines which allows them to reload quicker than they should
- Suicide bombers exploding can sometimes cause a crash to desktop
- Scavenging a magazine from an AKM, Honey Badger, or Mk 14 EBR with a weapon skin will give the player an unskinned magazine in first person