New World Interactive and Focus have released STEAM Exodus update 1.10 for Insurgency: Sandstorm. We’ll show you all the new content from September 29.
The Insurgency: Sandstorm Update 1.10 (Hotfix #6) is now available for download on Steam. Unfortunately, we do not know the file size. With today’s patch there are just few bug fixes.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned!
Insurgency Sandstorm: Hotfix 6 / 1.10 Patch Notes
- Reduced instances of players being able to hear enemies over the radio channels
- Fixed a bullet exploit that gave players a significant advantage
- Fixed an exploit on Outskirts that allowed players to prone in the water
- Fixed an issue where loadout and cosmetic presets would get wiped after a map change or game restart
- Fixed an issue where the 2x-1x OKP reticle did not glow while ADSing with NVGs equipped
- Fixed an issue where the dropped magazines of the MK18 equipped with the Desert Hex weapon skin did not have the correct texture
- Fixed an animation issue when pulling the charge handle in 1P when reloading the M240 equipped with the extended magazine upgrade
- Fixed an issue where the True Grit weapon skin was not being applied to all weapon attachments and upgrades
- There is an issue where there was a chance of players entering a desync state when swapping weapons during respawn which caused players to be unable to deal damage
- There is an issue where the collision of the tanks are wider than what is seen on Powerplant
- There may be a chance where the Survival cosmetics, Dissident and Battleworn do not unlock after a player’s first successful victory of Survival mode