Avalanche Studios today released a new update for Just Cause 4, for PC only that fixes some issues.
Just Cause 4 is not a performance disaster like its predecessor, but it just does not look great, even on a high-end PC. The visuals seem to get through, which can make the game look awful.
The new update for Just Cause 4 can now be downloaded via Steam on the PC. There is no corresponding update version 1.02 for Just Cause 4 for PS4 or Xbox One, so the console patch may appear later.
Just Cause 4 – PC Steam Patch December 15
- Numerous stability fixes
- Improvements and fixes to menu navigation for mouse and keyboard users
- Support for remapping of movement keys
- Improved vegetation rendering and asset updates
- Fixes to some texture mapping issues
- Increased mouse sensitivity range
- Corrected specialised vehicle support for mouse and keyboard players
- Fixed issue with steering flying vehicles with keyboard
- Fixed the disabling SSAO option in Graphics menu, which resulted in broken Ambient