The Avalanche Studios have announced the update version 1.03 for “Just Cause 4“. Fittingly, the preliminary Just Cause 4 Patch Notes 1.03 were released.
Just Cause 4 update version 1.03 will be released in a few days for the PS4 and the Xbox One and. The PC version of Patch 1.03 can now be downloaded.
Just Cause 4 – Patch 1.03 Overview
Here are some of the new updates that will feature in the PC Just Cause 4 Patch:
- Major stability improvements.
- Rendering fix when disabling Ambient Occlusion Graphics option.
- Skystriker weaponized wingsuit control adjustments.
- Fixed improper “skip button” hint on a remapped keyboard.
- Updated Audio files affecting certain languages.
- Updated map to include some missing collectible icons.
- Fix for the spotlight “projected shadow” flickering issue.
- Fix for tutorials not showing sometimes on a new save.
- Update to support different monitor refresh rates.
Once Just Cause 4 Patch 1.03 is released for the PS4 and Xbox One, we will provide you with the full patch notes.