Warehouse Studios today released Update 1.19 for Kingdom Come Deliverance for PS4 and Xbox One.
You must download and install the update (Client Patch 1.19). You have to download between 10 and 12 GB, depending on the platform. As far as we know, Kingdom Come Deliverance today released the Xbox Game Pass.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Patch Notes 1.19
- Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
- Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
- Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
- Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.
– Band of Bastards DLC –
- Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
- Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.
– A Woman’s Lot DLC –
- It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
- Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
- Missing French and German voice-overs added.
- Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa’s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
- Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa’s story.