Kingdom Come: Deliverance Update 1.9.2 has been released, the client patch is now ready for download. This update was first released for the PC version, console players still need some patience.
As soon as this KCD update for the consoles has been released we will adjust the patch notes and adjust if necessary. Below we have included the full patch notes 1.9.2 for you.
KCD Patch Notes 1.9.2
- Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
- Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
- Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
- Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.
– Band of Bastards DLC –
- Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
- Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.
– A Woman’s Lot DLC –
- It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
- Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
- Missing French and German voice-overs added.
- Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa’s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
- Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa’s story.