Last Epoch has received a new update, we have the full patch notes 0.7.0e dated May 14. The update contains many bug fixes and optimizations.
The game Last Epoch is currently in the early access testing phase, so there will be frequent updates and it may cause connectivity issues. Last Epoch is available on Steam for $ 29.99.
Last Epoch Patch Notes 0.7.0e Early Access
Monolith of Fate
- Timeline modifiers now grant increased experience.
- There is now an objective arrow pointing towards bosses.
- The Sentinel’s Armour visuals now vary based on base types.
- There are two variations for helmets, gloves and boots.
- For body armour the combination of chest and pauldron visuals is different for every base type.
- Changed the level requirement formula so that more emphasis is put on the highest affix tier an item has.
- Old: level requirement = highest tier + sum of tiers to
- New: level requirement = (2 x highest tier) + sum of tiers
- The values for each tier have been changed from 1, 4, 7, 12, 17 to 1, 3, 6, 10, 14.
- Glyph of Stability
- Now reduces instability added by 0% to 60%.
- Instability added is no longer always rounded up.
- Reduced values of glancing blow at most tiers (the max value of tier 5 has not changed).
- Increased the values of the armour and protection affixes (including flat, increased and set affixes).
- Increase the values of set increased health regen.
- Changed starting Sentinel shield name from “Knight Shield” to “Renegade Shield”.
- Improved the behavior of skills that pull enemies. Enemy movements should be less erratic than before.
- Increased Tornado’s damage by 17%.
- Improved the wording of Enra’s Technique on the Hammer Throw to better describe its interactions with other nodes.
- Improved the way Warpath is controlled while using a controller.
- The Vitality node at the start of the Sentinel class now grants 10% increased health regen per point, rather than 10 health per point.
- Rare Highland Bears’ ice attack takes 62.5% longer to hit and deals 16% less damage.
- The “of Blades” increased damage monster suffix can now only spawn in level 10 and higher zones.
- Refactored camera zoom. It should be much more responsive and less buggy at lower framerates.
- There is now an additional confirmation panel before you leave the arena.
- Player movement and camera zooming is now disabled when the mouse is outside of the game window.
- Made the background of mastery descriptions slightly transparent so that players better understand that there are nodes behind them.
- Scrolling in the chat window while it is open will no longer cause the camera to zoom.
- Monster outlines and health bars will correctly update based on whether they are under the chat window and whether it is open / closed.
- The overlay map now remains open when you travel to a new zone.
- Reduced the size of the NPC dialogue window to account for the chat.
- Adjusted profanity filter to make it less overzealous.
- Likely fixed the game crashing on startup for some users. A framework we use was incompatible with older CPUs (AMD Phenom II and Intel Core 2 and earlier). We have updated to a newer version of the framework which includes a workaround.
- Fixed a bug where items could fracture when improving the tier of an affix even if the panel displayed 100% success chance.
- Fixed a bug where if an item fractured while you were trying to add a new affix then the affix would be added regardless.
- Fixed a bug where the rarity and level requirement of an item wouldn’t be increased when crafting in some situations.
- Fixed at least some situations where the crafting materials panel became stuck open.
- Fixed a bug where certain abilities like void drain and blood tether would persist indefinitely if you changed zone while they were active on you.
- Fixed a bug where the Lich’s Soul Maw node only applied to spell damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Paladin’s Shield Wall node was giving 20% reduced dodge rating rather than 25% less dodge rating.
- Fixed the Void Knight’s Void Bolts passive unlocking at level 15 instead of level 10.
- Fixed the armour and elemental protection nodes not gaining extra benefits from additional points.
- Fixed buffs not persisting correctly after channeling ended.
- Fixed the void essence on hit node not working.
- Fixed portal hitboxes not matching the visuals.
- Fixed the values for instability added by a craft displaying incorrectly when a Glyph of Stability is used.
- Fixed the quest pulser in The Wasteland being in the wrong spot.
- Fixed an animation error with Shield Rush.
- Fixed some stretching present in Acolyte and Sentinel animations.
- Fixed the shop being unusable with a controller.
- Fixed an error in the Spriggan’s companion ability tooltip
- Fixed Liath Grove being misspelled on the world map
- Ended Geova’s experiments in levitation.