EA has released a new title update for Madden NFL 20. Client Patch 1.13 is ready for Download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This Madden 20 title update from September 12 fixes some bugs and Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor. Below you will find the complete patch notes of EA.
Madden NFL 20 Patch Notes 1.13 – Update from September 12
- Colts WR TY Hilton has been upgraded to a Superstar X-Factor to replace former Colts QB Andrew Luck, who recently retired. Here’s a quick breakdown of TY Hilton’s abilities:
- RAC ‘em Up – When in the zone, wins RAC catches vs. single coverage
- Double Move Elite – Higher chance of success when running double-move routes
- Route Technician – Quicker cuts while running routes
- DEV NOTE: These X-Factor updates will only impact franchises created after today’s update when using the ‘Custom Roster’ option when creating the league; these changes will not impact existing Franchises.
- General stability and connectivity improvements
- Fixed issues with the ‘Backfield Master,’ ‘Backfield Mismatch,’ and ‘Matchup Nightmare” abilities
- Fixed a QB Scramble bug when hot routing on PA Zone Fake Jet
- DEV NOTE: In our previous title update, we mentioned that we fixed a similar issue. There were two cases that caused the QB to enter a bad state, and the previous update only fixed one of those cases. This will fix the other known case, which is specific to the PA Zone Fake Jet set-up.
Madden Ultimate Team Updates
- Fixed an issue causing unreadable text to appear in the ‘Seasons Progress’ bar after losing a MUT Seasons game
- Fixed an issue causing the Mission List to be cut off when having too many items present in the MUT Hub
- General stability improvements