2K Games and Hangar 13 today released an update for Mafia Definitive Edition (Mafia 1 Remake). We will have all relevant information about this patch on October 7th.
The Mafia Definitive Edition update 1.03 is now available for PC (Steam), PS4 and Xbox One. The update includes new features such as the custom HUD functions and adjustments.
Do you still need help with the game? Here you can find some guides and all trophies!
Mafia 1 Remake Patch Notes 1.03
Custom HUD Options
Use these new options to customize the in-game HUD if, for example, you want to make your explorations of Lost Heaven feel less guided or take a particularly pleasing screenshot:
- Switch the in-world main objective marker on/off.
- Switch mini-map enemy markers on/off on all difficulty settings. (Previously enemy markers were always on outside of Classic Mode.)
- Switch navigation features like turn-by-turn instructions and the mini-map GPS on/off.
- Enable the new Minimal HUD mode to hide HUD elements including the mini-map, the speedometer, and objective text while playing.
Enable Noir Mode to enjoy Mafia: Definitive Edition’s gameplay and cinematics with a vintage black-and-white look. Noir Mode can be toggled on and off via the game options screen.
Free Ride Content
Now that you’re off to the races and enjoying Free Ride mode, depending on which vehicle you’re driving and where you’re driving it, you might find one of a couple new gameplay features that we’ve added to the mode. We’ll leave the specifics for you to discover and hope you fare well in Lost Heaven.
Mafia: Definitive Edition fixes in this update include but are not limited to the following:
- Addressed a reported issue that sometimes prevented the correct vehicles from unlocking in the player garage upon completion of the optional Lucas Bertone missions. Players who have completed these missions should find the correct vehicles in their garage the next time they start the game.
- Addressed a reported concern that a special assassination animation sometimes wasn’t triggering correctly during the mission “The Saint and The Sinner.”
- Addressed a reported concern that certain cinematics would occasionally show a black screen.