Insomniac Games has unveiled the changelog for the new updates 1.07 & 1.08 for the Marvel’s Spider-Man release open-world action adventure. For example, the previously announced New Game Plus mode has been introduced to the game.
A big new feature added with the update is the New Game Plus mode. In addition, support for the story expansion “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist“, a new level of difficulty, nine new trophies and new features for the photo mode will be added.
For the new DLC also new trophies were published, which you can find here.
Spider-man 2018 - Patch Notes (1.07 & 1.08)
- Added support for “The City That Never Sleeps – The Heist” story pack.
- Added New Game+.
- Added Ultimate difficulty.
- Added 2 new Trophies.
- Added the ability to rotate layers in Photo Mode.
- Added new frames and stickers to Photo Mode.
- Added a shortcut option to trigger Photo Mode via the left directional button.
Fixes & Updates
- Tuned Friendly combat difficulty based on player feedback.
- Added a max health cap of 250 and normalized players.
- Added a potential solution for a crash related to graphical artifacting.
- Addressed an issue where players could respawn inside a building in the Financial District.
- Addressed an issue where animation during cinematics could break due to hard drive streaming.
- Addressed an issue where pedestrians would disappear for a frame in the distance.
- Addressed an issue where combat music would persist in the open world after completing a Sable Base.
- Addressed various additional issues.