Insomniac Games has released Patch 1.15 for Marvel’s Spider-Man. The new update is available for download and contains almost 300 MB.
With the patch only a few minor bugs are fixed, below you will find the complete update notes 1.15.
More news, guides and tips on Spider-Man can be found right here
Marve’s Spider-Man Patch Notes 1.15 for PS4
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where players could escape the world by crawling back under in the mission “Getting Deep.”
- Addressed an issue where enemies could fall off the Colexco building and not die preventing progress in the mission “Trust Issues.”
- Addressed an issue where fast traveling would prevent players from being able to collect all of Hardy’s stolen art.
- Address an issue where art from the Silver Linings story pack could appear in the main story.
- Addressed an issue where SUVs would not have a collision once stopped.
- Address an issue where Spider-Man would stutter and take damage from attempting to stop an SUV.
- Address various additional issues.