A second hotfix patch within 2 days. The developers want to fix all small bugs in the game as soon as possible, so Render Cube has now released a new update for Medieval Dynasty.
The Medieval Dynasty Update 0.1.0.6 is now available for all PC players. The patch fixes some bugs in the game, including a bug with the Little Garden quest.
Medieval Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.0.6 Patch Notes
- Quest ‘Little Garden’ bugging the dialogue UI on acceptation is now fixed.
- Food Storages are now in Field Technology and no longer retrieves points from Building Technology.
- Improved the building placement. Building closer to the water is now possible.
- Plant respawn blocked in field areas is fixed.
- Corrected information about seed incompatibility with season.
- Displaying names of interactive objects in inspector mode is now fixed.
- Loading fields and their correct state from a savegame should now work properly.
- The ability to destroy a field with a hammer in destruction mode has been added.