The Medieval Dynasty Update 0.1.1.2 is now available for download on Steam. The patch only contains bug fixes and additions.
Medieval Dynasty Hotfix 0.1.1.2 Patch Notes
- Cave mining now increases the Extraction skill instead of the Crafting skill.
- Removing tree stumps now works with a shovel. Stumps should now be gone permanently.
- It is impossible to destroy the fence without building at least one module. It is now fixed.
- NPCs used to stop working in the field when the player did not watch them. They now have a better work morale.
- If a torch burned out, it decreased the health of (an)other torch(es). This is fixed as well.
- Fixed the management building production list showing less items per hour than it produced.
- Quests where you could deliver items in parts and had to deliver more than one type of item should work properly now.
- Fixed projectiles like spears, bolts and arrows getting stuck in the air after hitting an animal.
- Added build and destroy sounds.
- Added the possibility to turn off head bob – Further optimizations to reduce motion sickness are work in progress.
- The size of plants data in the save file has been reduced.
- Updated the “Digging with shovel” animation.
- Removed crossbow as an item to deliver from Missing Bow quest. Only for new quests, existing ones still require it.
- More quests are generated per season.