Toplitz Productions published a new update for Medieval Dynasty today. We’ll show you the new features and bug fixes on January 18.
The Medieval Dynasty Update 0.3.0.4 can now be downloaded for PC. With today’s patch there are new content and bug fixes
Medieval Dynasty Patch Notes 0.3.0.4
- New sounds for Hammer.
- New sounds for Axe.
- New sounds for Pickaxe.
- New sounds for Chest.
- Sounds for Tree Falling – only cracking.
- Switch sounds for: Hammer, Pickaxe.
- Resource icons have been added to the Crafting and Building Menus.
- A colored indicators of the number of resources in the Crafting and Building Menus.
- Item condition displayed while interacting.
- Horse weight icon in HUD if the horse is overloaded.
- Setting for Belgian keyboard quickslots.