The developers of Metro Exodus today released Hotfix Update 1.07, we have the full patch notes for this update on October 22nd.
You need to download and install Metro Exodus Client Patch 1.07. The internal update version of the game after this patch is 1.0.23 for the Xbox One and 1.07 for PS4. It seems like this patch only fixes a few bugs in the game.
Metro Exodus Update Version 1.07 Patch Notes
- Fixed issue with missing suit upgrades. For existing game saves, upgrades will be restored after loading your save with the hotfix installed.
- Fixed issue with progress calculation for some Achievements where the counter could reset after switching save slots.
- Fixed infinite black screen after pressing Quick save after a profile change on suspend.
- Fixed bug when loading a game with a lack of free space.
- Fixed crash when loading a save file if one of the slots was detected as corrupted.