The developers of 4A Games have finished and released a new update for Metro Exodus. We have the full patch notes for this update on February 6th.
The Metro Exodus Update 1.07 is now available for download and installation. This update includes some optimizations and bug fixes.
Depending on platform, country and region the version number of this update differs:
- Epic Store version – 0.1.0.32
- Steam Store version – 4600620
- Win32 Package – 184.108.40.206
- World wide Xbox One – 220.127.116.11
- JP Xbox One – 18.104.22.168
- PlayStation 4 (USA) – 1.07
- PlayStation 4 (Europe) – 1.08
- PlayStation 4 (Japan) – 1.07
Metro Exodus Patch Notes 1.07
- Added HDR Calibration screen.
Epic Games Store:
- Fixed bug when DLC is locked on the first launch of the game even if the user purchased and installed it before.
Xbox PC GamePass:
- Fixed bug when game always loads default video settings.
- Fixed random crash on DLC Two Colonels with RTX Ultra.
- Fixed crash when the user tries to Alt + Tab in the game while using DX12 and OBS.
- Fixed bug when HUD damage overlay is not scaled to the 21:9 aspect ratio.
- Fixed random rare crash after a lot of alt-tabs.
- Fixed rare crash while playing Volga level NG+ on the farm.
- Added controller remapping options.
- Fixed rare crash after using the door on the Captain’s boat on Volga.
- Fixed multiple collision issues in Dead City.
- Fixed bug when NPC’s don’t react to player after save/load after a Demon carries you.
- Fixed incorrect hints while playing Volga level with “One weapon” New Game+ modifier.
- Fixed missing terrain in the chase sequence in Dead Moscow.
- Fixed locked camera shake after loading save data before the tank scene in Dead City.
- Fixed bug when “Load” button is active in main menu even if there are no saves.
- Fixed bug when sandstorm can spawn in Dead City with “Bad weather” mod in NG+.
- Fixed rare freeze on Caspian level.
- Fixed bug when player can die from gas zone at the start of NG+ with “My weapons set” mode if original playthrough finished with 0 filters.
- Fixed bug in Dead City when player can see Blind One is disappearing.
- Fixed bold text in “Load” menu in Korean language.
- Fixed bug when player can be pushed out of world by the Blind One.
- Fixed glittering light from some ceiling lamps in Two Colonels.
- Fixed bug when game may crash after throwing several Molotov’s at the Bear in Taiga.
- Fixed bug when some rail tracks near the terminal are disappearing under specific camera angles in Volga.
- Fixed Anna’s head getting twisted on the crane before the caravan capture in Volga.
Source: Metro Exodus