Metro Exodus has received a new PC update on Steam and in the Epic Games Store.
The PC version had some bugs that could crash the game. The Metro Exodus PC Update is said to have solved this problem, and it also improves DLSS support to make it sharper. There are many fixes for RTX and performance improvements for lower-power PCs.
Metro Exodus Update Version 22.214.171.124 – Patch Notes
- General Stability fixes
- Optimization for Lower spec PC’s
- DLSS fixes and improvements to sharpness
- Fixed wallmark vfx for DX11
- RTX fixes and optimization
- Added bugtrap support for reporting crashes to 4A Games
- Benchmark tool fixes
- The new bugtrap tool will detect a crash or other fatal error that may occur in the PC version. It will gather some limited data from your machine and prepare a report that you can send to 4A Games via the Metro Support site. No user identifiable information is collected, but the report can be fully reviewed before sending.
- For controller lag reports on PC – If you have a high spec machine capable of running at high framerate, but have vsync in half, you will likely experience controller lag issues. The larger the difference between the possible framerate of a machine, and the vsync setting, the more lag you may experience. Please switch vsync to off or full to reduce these chances. We are continuing to investigate this issue.