Mojang Studios released a update 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft Dungeons today. We have the full patch notes for the October 26.
The Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.06 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You have to download 532 MB on the PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
With today’s update, the Spooky Falls event begins in Minecraft Dungeons, October 26th until November 3rd.
Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes 1.06 / Update 220.127.116.11
Spooky Fall Event:
- From October 26th to November 3rd, we’re diving into all things creepy and crawly that you don’t want to miss. The time-limited Seasonal Trials will bring new challenges, and with new challenges comes new rewards!
- The prizes for surviving these supernatural trials will be ultra-exclusive gear and weapons that are a must-have for this spooky season
- Make sure you join in the frightful festivities before time is up!
- Can you face the meanest of mobs without breaking a sweat? Then the new Apocalypse Plus feature is for you!
- Apocalypse Plus brings a harder difficulty mode than ever before, but it doesn’t stop there – it also comes with twenty increasingly challenging levels
- This new feature doesn’t change the game you know and love but adds a whole new dimension of difficulty for those who want an extra challenge. Try Apocalypse Plus for yourself, but don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Decreased the difficulty of some Daily Trials and all Trials now give better rewards
- Pillager base damage has been reduced from 75 to 62
- Deflecting has been rebalanced from 20/40/60% to 25/35/45%
- Mob enchantments are now significantly scarier
- Just before retrieving an item after an upgrade, you can now see the possible power range
- Once an item reaches a certain power level, you’ll need to play missions on higher difficulty levels to upgrade the item further
- If the blacksmith can upgrade the item, the item always gets at least +1 power level after upgrading
- Unequipping items in the inventory without swapping the item for another item has some issues. This will be addressed in a future update
- Fixed the Creepy Crypt Daily Trial not unlocking despite completing the requirements (MCD-4391)
- Fixed the Daily Trials Completed counter not resetting to zero at midnight (MCD-4497)
- Fixed Daily Trials on Underhalls being inaccessible for players who had unlocked but not completed the mission before Daily Trials were implemented