Mojang Studios released a update 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft Dungeons today. We have the full patch notes for the November 17.
The Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.08 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You have to download 336MB on the PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes 1.08 / Update 188.8.131.52
- Team up with friends across consoles and PC! Create a multiplatform alliance and battle together with the new cross-platform play free game update to Minecraft Dungeons, available now. This update allows for cross-platform multiplayer across Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®, Windows, and Xbox
- Check out the article on Multiplayer and Cross-Platform Play for the full scoop!
- Please make sure that your game is updated to version 184.108.40.206 or later before playing multiplayer. See the article on How to Update Minecraft Dungeons to ensure you are fully up-to-date
- Threat Level can now be adjusted on Daily Trials
- Removed unintentional extra attack variants in unique variants of pickaxe and cutlass (MCD-4459)
- Shockwave now collides with walls, much like a regular arrow
- Swirling now requires that a mob is hit with the attack for it to trigger
- Shockwave damage 35 -> 30
- Swirling Damage 45 -> 40
- Pickaxe attack delay 0.6 -> 0.7
- Pickaxe damage 112 -> 130
- The Chat Wheel prompt now shows the correct input on all platforms
- The player count of game session on the in-game friend list now updates as soon as a player leaves a session
- Fixed Prospector and Looting enchantments triggering either once per mission, or not at all (MCD-4630)
- Sound of disappearing Soul Wizard is now affected by Master Volume (MCD-4688)
- Fixed missing Enchanter death sounds (MCD-4441)
- Lowered the volume of Mossy Skeleton shooting sounds (MCD-4330)
- Fixed mob respawning playing the same sound effect as player respawning
- Lowered the volume of sounds when navigating merchant screens