Mojang Studios released the first real update for Minecraft dungeons today. We have the full patch notes for the June 17th update.
The Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.02 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You have to download 322 MB on the PS4, the size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Today’s update brings us no new content! Only adjustments are made and errors are corrected.
Minecraft Dungeons Patch Notes 1.02
Fixes for All Platforms:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a game session
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fishing rods
- Fixed several crashes related to picking up food items
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving away from enchanted mobs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a game
- Minecraft Dungeons update 1.02 fixed players crashing if the host transitioned to Camp while when players were almost finished loading
- Fixed infinite loading screen issue when transitioning between levels while players are loading in online co-op
- Adjusted the look of the Hero Cape.
- Added version number to the Settings screen
- Fixed spawning and sometimes dying under the world when a mission is completed.
- Minecraft Dungeons 1.02 fixed a slope in Pumpkin Pastures that could kill players just by walking into it.
- It’s no longer possible to leave Creepy Crypt without picking up the tome.
- Fixed the settings menu not able to be opened more than once from the main menu
- Fixed the Surprise Gift enchantment not dropping any items
- Fixed players getting stuck in railing on Highblock Halls when entering from the well during local co-op
- Enchanted mob groups now have a chance of dropping rewards when defeated
- While the left gamepad stick is being tilted, pressing the A button now results in attacking a mob instead of picking up an item
- Minecraft Dungeons 1.02 fixed several issues that occurred while Player 3 was joining a game session in local co-op
- Fixed merchants not showing up properly in online co-op
- Food spawned from enchantments and the tables in Highblock Halls now count towards the “Om Nom Nom” achievement
- Fixed “Kill the Zombie” tutorial hint lingering for too long
- Fixed several text strings not fitting inside buttons in several languages
- Minecraft Dungeons version 1.02 fixed the music for the stats and reward screen not playing after completing a mission
- Implemented missing arrow impact sound effects
- Fixed items spawned by Food Reserves and Surprise Gifts to not appear for all players in online co-op
- Fixed a chance of getting stuck in the air when Ghost Cloak ran out
- Fixed players sometimes getting sent back to the main menu when starting or completing mission
- Spawn cage audio no longer continues to play after destruction
- Minecraft Dungeons update 1.02 fixed chests sometime looping the opening sound effect
- Fixed low host FPS disconnecting players during camp/mission transition
- Fixed missing textures on the reward screen in several instances
- Radiance enchantment effects are now visible to all players in online co-op
- Fixed runes not activating properly for clients in multiplayer sessions
Nintendo Switch Fixes:
- Fixed the game becoming unresponsive when Airplane Mode has been turned on while waiting for the code to link a Microsoft Account
- Fixed the quick unequip button being incorrect on single Joy-Con, as well as category shifting buttons being wrong after changing between single and dual Joy-Cons while in the inventory
- Fixed incorrect button prompts on the user interface when using a single Joy-Con in local co-op
- Minecraft Dungeons 1.02 fixed the game freezing when pressing the Back button on the code screen while linking a Microsoft Account
PlayStation 4 Fixes:
- Fixed a green line that appeared at the bottom of the Mojang Studios splash screen in 1080p
- Trophies are now disabled for non-PSN account local users on PS4 local co-op when not Player 1