Sony and San Diego Studios today released MLB 19 Update 1.16, we have the full patch notes for this update.
The Client Patch 1.16 is now ready for download. This update fixes some bugs in the game, including a fix for pitcher ejection bug and a fix for some fielding bugs.
MLB 19 Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would trigger a pitcher ejection on a pitch on the inside part of the plate.
- Fixed an issue that would result in the 2nd baseman not immediately being able to throw after catching a ball from the catcher during a steal or rundown attempt. (specific to Button Accuracy)
- Fixed a specific occurrence where the catcher would not attempt to tag a runner crossing home plate.
- Fixed two Road to the Show freezes that could occur during manager interactions.
- Fixed an issue in Road to the Show that was preventing a Closing Pitcher (at the MLB level) from adding a new pitch.
- Camera adjustments in Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome to prevent obscured camera views behind home plate.
- Minor UI adjustments.