Sony San Diego Studio has released update 13 for MLB The Show 21. Below we show you all the details about the July 22nd patch
The MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13 is now available for download, for all platforms. There is no new content or feature, just a few bug fixes.
- PlayStation 5: 1.013
- PlayStation 4: 1.013
- Xbox: 1..0.0.66
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.13
ONLINE HEAD TO HEAD
- Fix for a freeze that could occur after a double switch was made in the bullpen
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect player in the pause menu
- Fixed an issue that would cause the home plate umpire to ignore a strike call when a runner is stealing home
There are no hitting or gameplay balance changes in this update.
- Fixed a crash in Manager Mode
- Fixed a bug that would prevent tutorials from displaying for new players
- Various camera adjustments made to scenes in Road to the Show