Are you looking for the latest patch notes for MLB The Show 21? No problem, we always have the latest update information for you. The Sony San Diego Studios have released a new update for MLB The Show 21 and we will show you what the patch contains.
The MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14 is now available for download, for all platforms. There are some gameplay changes and general bug fixes. The patch will be deployed no later than 4:00 AM PT on August 10th.
- PlayStation 5: 1.014
- PlayStation 4: 1.14
- Xbox: 1..0.0.72
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.14
- Higher loss of break for aiming a sinker, changeup, or curveball high in the zone (based on the starting point of the pitch)
- Fixed an issue that would cause a lack of a tag animation when the runner would come into the base standing instead of sliding
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes allow the ball boy to rob a foul ball
- Field of Dreams will be available once the update is live. It is listed under Classic Stadiums. More information is here.
- Pitcher’s handedness is now displayed correctly when viewing the opponent’s bullpen
- Adjustments made for more appropriate crowd reactions with home and away plays
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent crowd audio from playing during the top of the first inning
- Updates to the faces of Sal Romano, Clay Holmes, Clayton Kershaw, Darin Ruf, Sergio Romo, and Joey Gallo
Where do we get our information from? The patch notes and information are available from the official MLB 21 website.