The San Diego Studios have released a new update for MLB The Show 21. Below you can find the full patch notes from october 5th.
The MLB The Show 21 Update 1.17 is now available for download, for all platforms. There are some gameplay changes and general bug fixes.
- PlayStation 5: 1.017
- PlayStation 4: 1.17
- Xbox: 188.8.131.52
MLB The Show 21 Update 1.17
- The PCI range and sensitivity has been increased to reach the corners of the zone. This is most noticeable on Hall of Fame and Legend difficulties.
- Increased the difficulty for Pinpoint Pitching on Competitive Settings and Legend difficulty (in all modes). The gesture, release timing and direction now have a less lenient criteria for ‘Good’ and ‘Perfect’ pitches when using competitive gameplay style settings.
From the devs: After reviewing the feedback and data since UPDATE 11, we believe Pinpoint is still a little bit too easy right now in a competitive setting. Like before, this change will make the timing window for “Good” and “Perfect” slightly more difficult to achieve.
CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK
- Fixed the stats displayed for Shohei Ohtani and Ramon Laureano in the pre-game screen.
- Players now display the correct MLB Stats in the Player Cards and on Score Bug in Exhibition Live Roster games.
- Fixed a bug where settings would reset (including Dynamic Difficulty) when players would exit an offline game.