Today there are some bug fixes for MLB The Show 22. San Diego Studios released a new patch, read on for all the facts.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.07 is now available to download for all available platforms. There are some adjustments and bug fixes, there is no new content or events.
MLB 22 Patch Notes 1.07
MLB The Show 22 Game Update 7
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 220.127.116.11
Nintendo Switch: 1.07
Scheduled to deploy: June 2nd / 4 AM PT
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
HOME RUN DERBY:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.
- Added a new Supercharged Players screen that lists all the current Supercharged players and a direct link to the Marketplace for each. You can find the new screen inside Diamond Dynasty under the “Player Updates” menu tile.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent a user from entering the logo vault from the Franchise Custom Team menu.
- Fixed a bug in Exhibition Live Rosters which would prevent pitcher stats from displaying in the bullpen menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from scrolling up the Friends List when entering the Homerun Derby lobby screen.