The developers of MLB 20 have released hotfix Update 1.08, we have the full patch notes for this update on April 10th.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.08 is now available for download. It’s just a little hotfix update to the game.
MLB 20 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
– Fixed an issue that would cause outfielders to miss catches when a user reached the catch region at the last possible moment.
– Fixed an issue causing homeruns to get sucked into an outfielders glove resulting in an out.
– Fixed an Online Head-to-Head issue where a user could get trapped in their pause menu until their pause timer ran out, resulting in a forfeit.
– Fixed an issue where an early steal of home would not count as a run on specific deep fly balls.
– Removed the “Baserunning Decisions” option from the in-game menu in Online Head-to-Head games, as all Online Head-to-Head games are manual by default.
– Users who lose connection in the Showdown front-end menu will no longer automatically fail the moment or showdown.
– Fixed various minor issues with Play-by-Play commentary.
– Various crash fixes.