San Diego Studios, the developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.10, we have the full patch notes for this update on May 4th.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.10 is now available for download. It’s just a little hotfix update to the game. With this update there are many adjustments in the gameplay and user interface improvements.
MLB 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- This update includes our second round of game-play improvements with various fielding and base running improvements; including more adjustments to locking into the ball marker, We are still committed to monitoring and improving what issues may remain.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the user to initiate a “perfect jump” steal attempt in any game versus the CPU.
- Fixed a logic decision that allowed the CPU controlled third baseman to risk a throw-out opportunity at home plate, instead of the safer throw-out to first base for the third out.
- Another fix made to the now-infamous HOME RUN OSD so that it doesn’t overstay its welcome.
- Fixed an issue where an opposing team’s custom uniform could appear in Showdown immediately after completing a head-to-head game.
- Fixed an issue where the WHIP / ERA appears to be rounded in the standings and Statistics screen in Diamond Dynasty.
- UI text display window adjustments to prevent pertinent information from getting cut off or truncated.
- The Mercy Rule can now happen in League games.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a Network Error message display when backing out of the Message Board rapidly.
- Fixed an issue where offline player rating were sometimes used in-game.
- Fixed issue that would prevent users from selecting Starting Pitchers in the bullpen.
- Fixed an issue where a user’s stronghold was taken over, the team occupying it would have 0 fans.
- Reduced the amount of XP received in Play vs Friends, Retro Mode, and Home Run Derby to be more in line with other modes.
- Notables will properly refresh for every new appearance and next game simulation in in RTTS to prevent outdated information from displaying.
- Online Notables will now display properly while holding the R2 Button during Batter Walk-Ups and will also appear accurately on Jumbotrons.
- Minor polis to certain Presentation and Bullpen Camera angles.
- Play by play adjustments and corrections.
- Various uniform updates and fixes.
- Various crash fixes.