San Diego Studios, the developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.11, we have the full patch notes for this update on May 13th.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.11 is now available for download. It’s just a little hotfix update to the game. With today’s update, there are only bug fixes and improvements..
MLB 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Based on community feedback, we have increased the size of the PCI slightly and increased the timing window slightly in all Diamond Dynasty modes. As always, we will continue to monitor feedback.
- Fixed an issue where the runner leading off of first base would freeze on a specific line drive hit type to right field.
- Polished the “get-up” animation that followed a dive with the ball in hand.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user-controlled outfielder to select a non-urgent throw, allowing the baserunner to take extra bases.
March to October
- Fixed an issue that would cause campaigns to receive an authentication error resulting in rewards being forfeited.
- Crowd audio was missing at the beginning of certain Player-Lock March to October appearances.
- Corrected the Win-Loss records displayed during pre-game scenes of League Mode playoff games.
- The notables during batter walk-ups should now be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where non-sell-able cards would appear to have the quick-sell option.
- Various crash fixes.