The developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.04, we have the full patch notes for this update on March 19th.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.04 is now available for download. It’s just a little hotfix update to the game.
MLB 20 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the Button Accuracy Throw Meter to get stuck in the red, following a specific bullpen operation.
- Increase to hitting difficulty in Diamond Dynasty.
To clarify the note above: Between difficulty settings, the biggest result is you get more swing and misses and fouls on your worst swings. The swing feedback meaning doesn’t really change (Perfect-Perfect, Squared Up, Good, Okay, etc..). Difficulty does not change the hit types – what changes is how often you earn them.
- Fewer checked swings will hit the ball into play.
- Pitch speed slider has more range.
- When swinging early on an outside pitch, fly balls and line drives that would be labeled ‘Rolled Over’ will now be labeled ‘Out in Front’.