In the last few days we have received more and more inquiries about Divers Modern Warfare Dev Errors, now let’s talk about them.
Some players have problems with the DEV ERROR 6065 after installing Modern Warfare Update 1.05, what’s going on?
What exactly the cause is we can not say, but it seems to concern mostly only PC players. We have now researched and found solutions to some Error Codes solutions.
Modern Warfare DEV ERROR 6065
- DEV ERROR 5759: DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. This is a DirectX related error. Try to Update device drivers:
- Dev Error 6606: This is a display related error. Make sure you are using updated device drivers. Try running the game in 1080p or disable your second monitor to get rid of this error.
- Dev Error 6165: Open battle.net and perform a “scan and repair” for the game to fix it.
- Dev Error 6065: Activision and Infinity Ward are currently working on a solution to the problem. Eventually with Modern Warfare Update 1.06 a hotfix will come. They recommend you tone down your settings for a workaround.
- Dev Error 6068: Another DirectX related error. Make sure you have the latest version of Windows and DirectX installed.
With Update 1.06 some PC errors were addressed, it seems like Error 6065 is not fixed yet.
Dev Error 6065: We’re currently working on a fix for this and appreciate your patience. Lowering your graphics settings can help in the meantime.
Dev Error 6165: Players encountering this issue should try a ‘Scan and Repair’ through the Battle.net application. If this isn’t successful, a full reinstall might fix the issue.
Unable to access graphics options: We're actively working on a fix for this, but removing the player folder in Documents -> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare might help resolve until a fix is deployed. If this doesn't work for you, please let us know.
RTX not working: To be able to enable RTX, you'll need to have an RTX compatible card and Win10 1809 and above. Please make sure you update Windows and your video card drivers.