Infinity Ward released a new Call of Duty Modern Warfare update a few minutes ago. This update is a server update, you do not need to download a patch.
The Modern Warfare Update will become active as soon as you log into the game. With the update there are bug fixes, adjustments to the shipment map, optimizations on some weapons and a new playlist.
It doesn’t seem that the bug has been fixed with the Special Ops package download. Some players (like us) are having problems with the download that was activated with patch 1.13. The Special Ops package is downloaded over and over again, but it does not install. Also the hint that you start it from the library does not help everyone.
Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes vom 28. Januar
- Added Deathmatch Domination!
- Added Gunfight Custom!
- Shipment 24/7 is back! (Replaces Shoot the Ship)
- Removed Winter Docks
- Moved Capture the Flag into the Quick Play Filter
- MP5: Reduced headshot multiplier, Small reduction to 10mm range
- M4: Small damage decrease to reduce headshot effectiveness, Small range decrease
- M13: Range increase, Small reduction to horizontal recoil, Small damage increase to boost headshot effectiveness
- Crossbow: Players are able to shoot down an enemy Support Helo with only 3 Thermite Bolts. This has been adjusted; 5 to take down a VTOL and 6 to take down a Support Helo and Chopper Gunner
- Fix for an exploit in Ground War via ATV
- Fix for missing character model on the LA OpTic CDL skin
- Shipment: Spawn tuning to reduce the frequency of instant deaths and spawn traps. Adjustments to spawn positions around the edge of the map for all modes. New spawn logic for Domination.
- When using keyboard and mouse, a controller button prompt will appear to access the Social Menu while matchmaking. On PC with a PS4 controller, the button prompt will appear as an Xbox prompt. This has been fixed
Quelle: Infinity Ward