Activision and Infinity Ward have released a new Modern Warfare Warzone update. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 14th.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare Update is now available for all platforms. The update is a pure server update or playlist update. You don’t have to download a patch today.
Modern Warfare Warzone Patch Notes April 14
- Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly
Source: Infinity Ward