A new update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare was released a few minutes ago. We have all relevant information about this patch on August 15.
The Modern Warfare Warzone Update 1.25 can now be downloaded and installed. The update on the PS4 is 1,33 GB. The size of the download may vary depending on the platform.
Today’s update fixes issues with weapon models that have been bothering players for a long time. In addition, other bugs are fixed and adjustments made.
Modern Warfare (MW) Patch Notes 1.25
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust
Source: Infinity Ward